In this box I received a necklace, earrings, and a ring.
Want a free box? Go to the Rocksbox site and use code thebeautyislexoxo!
Please see my my previous post for all the details about Rockbox. Here are the main points.
- Rocksbox costs $19 per month and shipping is free both ways.
- Each Rocksbox contains 3 designer jewelry pieces and they average about $200 a set.
- You can keep the pieces for as long as you like.
- Any piece you don't send back will automatically be charged to your credit card which is on file.
- As an "Insider" (subscriber) you are given special reduced pricing on every item in your box.
- Each month you get $10 in "Shine Spend" to put towards your purchase that month only.
- Once you send back the pieces from 1 box, Rocksbox will send out your next box.
- You can return your set anytime, as often as you like.
This necklace is really gorgeous! The cobalt blue stone and the gold tassels are a perfect combo. I wore this necklace with a navy blue top and also as a statement piece against a black and white chevron maxi dress.
House of Harlow 1960 Chevron Ladder Earrings - $48, Insider's Price $38
These earrings are really feminine and still a great statement piece of jewelry. I wore these on their own without a necklace.
Sophie Harper Pave Double Bar Ring - $38, Insider's Price $30
This ring is so pretty and blingy!
I really liked this Rocksbox. I wore all 3 pieces with different types of outfits. I love the concept of Rocksbox and really recommend it.
The best part of this subscription service is getting to try out several new pieces of jewelry with no commitment. Not to mention that if I want to keep a piece I can get it at a discounted price.
If you want to try Rocksbox, you can get your first box for free! Just click HERE and enter code thebeautyislexoxo!
*I received a trial of Rocksbox for review. All statements are 100% honest and my own.