In this box I received a necklace, earrings, and a cuff bracelet.
Want a free box? Go to the Rocksbox site and use code thebeautyislexoxo!
Please see my my previous post for all the details about Rockbox. Here are the main points.
- Rocksbox costs $19 per month and shipping is free both ways.
- Each Rocksbox contains 3 designer jewelry pieces and they average about $200 a set.
- You can keep the pieces for as long as you like.
- Any piece you don't send back will automatically be charged to your credit card which is on file.
- As an "Insider" (subscriber) you are given special reduced pricing on every item in your box.
- Each month you get $10 in "Shine Spend" to put towards your purchase that month only.
- Once you send back the pieces from 1 box, Rocksbox will send out your next box.
- You can return your set anytime, as often as you like.
This is a really pretty cuff. It fits me perfectly which is rare because I have weirdly small child-sized wrists. However, the ends of it were sharp which made it a bit painful because it scratched my skin when I put it on or removed it.
Perry Street Cicily Necklace - $75, Insider's Price $60
This necklace is gorgeous! However, it's a little TOO glam for everyday use. Even for a night out, it's a bit much. Apparently I had put it in my "wishlist" and that's why my stylist sent it to me. I guess I wasn't thinking realistically about how to wear this.
Robyn Rhodes Ariel Earrings - $105, Insider's Price 84
These earrings are really beautiful and unique! I think they can be worn with a casual outfit for daytime and can even be worn with the glam necklace.
The best part of this subscription service is getting to try out several new pieces of jewelry with no commitment. Not to mention that if I want to keep a piece I can get it at a discounted price.
If you want to try Rocksbox, you can get your first box for free! Just click HERE and enter code thebeautyislexoxo!
*I received a trial of Rocksbox for review. All statements are 100% honest and my own.