Welcome to the September updates of the beauty blogger resolution series called the Resolute Beauty Blogger.
Today I will be giving updates on the goals I set for myself back in January.
1. Increase my Twitter and Bloglovin followers by 20 per month.
September Update: I gained 87 Twitter followers and 42 Bloglovin followers. My numbers are unusually high this month because I had a giveaway going on.
2. Keep track of my blog's monthly stats.
September Update: I kept track of my monthly blog stats using the table that I discussed in my January post.
3. Participate in 1 tag per month.
September Update: I did not do any tags in September.
4. Do not do more than 3 hours of blogging related "stuff" per weeknight.
September Update: I'm pretty sure I do at least 3 hours of blogging stuff a night but I've been good about going to bed at a reasonable hour.
5. Come up with a weekly or monthly series for my blog.
September Update: I've been continuing my "Frugal Fridays" series.
6. Do a tutorial, Face of the Day post, or a "tips" type post once a month.
September Update: I failed at this in September.
7. Don't be so self-conscious posting full face pictures of myself.
September Update: I'm more comfortable posting full face photos.
September Update: No progress on this.
This past month has brought a lot of fun blog-related events like the fashion and shopping day I discussed HERE and I was able to cover a big runway show at Boston Fashion Week as press this past weekend (post coming soon)!