Welcome to the April updates of the beauty blogger resolution series called the Resolute Beauty Blogger.
Today I will be giving updates on the goals I set for myself back in January.
1. Increase my Twitter and Bloglovin followers by 20 per month.
April Update: I surpassed this goal. I increased Twitter followers by 136 and Bloglovin followers by 46 between March and April.
2. Keep track of my blog's monthly stats.
April Update: I kept track of my monthly blog stats using the table that I discussed in my January post.
3. Participate in 1 tag per month.
April Update: I participated in the "Would You Rather Beauty Tag" and also a "Spring Lip Trends" collaboration.
4. Do not do more than 3 hours of blogging relating "stuff" per weeknight.
April Update: To be honest, there were many nights that I was up till around 1am watching YouTube vidoes. Ugh.
5. Come up with a weekly or monthly series for my blog.
April Update: I've been continuing my "Frugal Fridays" series.
6. Do a tutorial, Face of the Day post, or a "tips" type post once a month.
April Update: I had to do a full face makeup shot and a sort-of tutorial in the "Spring Lip Trends" tag.
7. Don't be so self-conscious of posting full face pictures of myself.
April Update: I'm becoming more comfortable posting full face photos. Especially since I've discovered the wonder of "filtering". That's right I admit it, I filter my face photos! Who doesn't want to get rid of some pesky shadows that foundation and concealer just won't cover. :)
8. Make my blog look more personal. Add a pretty background, a cool header, etc.
April Update: Sadly, I've made no progress on this. I will try to do something about this in the next few weeks. I actually really need to make some business cards so that will be the first thing I will be working on.