I would like to thank Tanya at Leopard Lace and Cheesecake for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Please go check out her blog, she has tons of reviews on makeup products and lots of fashion posts too!
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
2. Display the award on your post.
3. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them.
Provide a link to your post.
7. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your
side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
Here are 7 things you may not know about me:
1. I'm short.
2. My 6 month blog anniversary is today.
3. I did gymnastic from age 5-17. It's still my favorite sport to watch.
4. I can't stand cold weather but I've lived in New England most of my life.
5. I love chocolate but if I had to choose between sweet and salty, I'd choose salty hands down.
6. I took belly dancing lessons for 3 years. I even performed at a few restaurants.
7. I co-created a Twitter chat which is every Sunday at 5pm ET called #30sbloggers. It's really fun, we talk a lot about the 80s and 90s.