Hi everyone, welcome to the Resolute Beauty Blogger Series!
Myself and Shalunya from Shalunya & Boyet have created The Resolute Beauty Blogger. The Resolute Beauty Blogger is a year long program designed for you to create, stay focused on and achieve your 2014 beauty and blogging resolutions. Our goal is to make 2014 a year of success and achievements. Please see the original introductory post for the Resolute Beauty Blogger for full details about this series. Each month we will have at least one co-host.
Here are my 2014 Blogging Resolutions/Goals:
1. Increase my Twitter and Bloglovin followers by 20 per month. I chose these 2 because most of my pageviews come from Twitter and Bloglovin.
2. Keep track of my blog's monthly stats using this Website and Social Stats Tracking Sheet.
3. Participate in 1 tag per month. Hopefully I'll be able to find one that isn't too personal.
4. Do not do more than 3 hours of blogging relating "stuff" per weeknight. The first 3 months of blogging, I would stay up until 2 or 3am reading other blogs, learning new tips on better blogging, or watching Youtube videos. This is not ok seeing as how I have to get up early for work on weekdays.
5. Come up with a weekly or monthly series for my blog. i.e. "Mascara Monday", "Thrifty Thursday", etc.
6. Do a tutorial, Face of the Day post, or a "tips" type post once a month. This may take a while for me to be brave enough to do.
7. Don't be so self-conscious of posting full face pictures of myself.
That's all I have for now. I may add more if the other participant's resolutions inspires me.
The question for this month is:
Why is being successful with your resolutions important to you? What would being successful with your resolutions mean to you?
Being successful with my resolutions is important to me because blogging is important to me. I absolutely LOVE blogging and writing about beauty. I would be pretty proud of myself if I am successful with my goals, especially numbers 1 and 2.
If you would like to participate we'd love to have you! Please post your resolutions, updates, and answers to our monthly questions on your blog on the 15th of each month. Then come back to one of the host's blogs to add your blog post to the link tool below.